Bhatura recipe

When I started at first to make bhatura ( bhatoora or batoora) it was so tough task for me because not a single bhatura is made properly .It was just like a disaster .I disappointed to make it.. But after some research and patience I am able to make a fluffy, soft bhatura. At first I don't use Eno powder. But after adding Eno powder it really works... 
At first I mix maida ,baking powder, baking soda  ,curd, salt oil and knead into a soft dough..I Keep it for rest at hot places for sometime. .I always used to keep dough for  fermentation in oven... Oven is best place for fermentation..... 
Next time I used Eno powder which raises dough properly. .If you use Eno powder you don't need to wait a long period. 
You can  make bhatura quickly from this method. .It is just an instant method. 

Ingredients:

Maida-2cups
Ghee-2tbsp
Egg-1
Baking soda-1/2tsp
Curd-1tbsp
Sugar-1tsp
Eno -1tsp(optional)
Salt oil-as per requirement
Bhatura
Bhatura

How to make bhatura:

1.mix all ingredients, except oil,with sufficient water to make a dough.
2.knead it well for 10 minutes.Keep it covered and allow it to stand for 4-5 hours.
3.make it into balls and roll out into circles and deep fry in hot oil.
4.yummy bhatura is ready to enjoy.
Serve it with choley...

Note-

You can roll balls in circles or oval shape what you prefer. 
Enjoy with Chane chole  ,matar chole, Achar and chutney ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views and suggestions. We would appreciate your ideas.

Most viewed

Delicious and flavorful Indian dish made with minced chicken

Chicken keema is a delicious and flavorful Indian dish made with minced chicken, spices, and aromatics. Here's a recipe to prepare rest...