vegetarian fried rice (chineese style)
Ingredients :-2 cups long grain rice
1 tbsp. garlic
2 tbsp. Olive oil
1 tbsp Soya sauce
¾ to 1 tbsp. vinegar
Salt as needed
½ tsp coarsely crushed pepper
¼ to ⅓ cup carrots chopped finely
¼ to ⅓ cups bell peppers/ capsicum chopped finely
¼ cup beans chopped finely
¼ cup or 3 to 4 tbsp. Cabbage chopped
¼ cup or 3 to 4 tbsp. Spring onions chopped
1 slit green chili
How to make vegetarian fried rice :-1. Wash rice till the water runs clear. Soak it for at least 10 mins and cook in lot of water with little oi1.Drain off the rice, Cool it.
2. Heat a wok with oil on the highest flame, add chopped garlic sauté till they get fried slightly.
3. Add all the chopped veggies and fry for a min or two... If you like very crunchy bell peppers add it in the next step.
4. To make Indian fried rice recipe just add vinegar to the wok.To make Chinese style, add to the wok soya sauce, vinegar, salt.
5. Add rice and pepper powder. Mix everything well and fry for 2 mins
6. Garnish rice with fresh chopped spring onions.