Ingredients for Rose Almond milkMilk – 3 cups
Almonds/ Badam – 14
Rose milk syrup – 1/4 cup
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Cardamom – 1
Saffron – Few strands
Edible camphor – Mustard size (optional)
How to make rose badam milk:-1. Soak badam/almond for 2-3 hours and peel off the skin.
2. Reserve 4 badams for chopping. Grind the rest of it with 1/4 cup milk, very smoothly.
3. Boil milk in a heavy bottomed pan. Soak saffron in 2 tbsp of warm milk, while the milk boils.
4. Add the saffron milk, sugar, powdered cardamom (edible camphor if adding) to the milk.
5. Finely chop badam we reserved and add to the milk.
6. Add ground badam and milk mixture and bring to boil. Simmer for a minute and switch off the flame.
7. Cool down completely and add rose syrup, mix. Refrigerate your rose badam milk/rose almond milk, until serving.