Garlic Chicken recipe with curd
Ingredients for Garlic Chicken
- 170 grams Chicken boneless
- 15 grams cheese cubes
- 15 grams chopped garlic
- 5 grams ginger glue
- 2 grams chopped coriander leaves
- 7 green chillies
- 18 grams new cream
- 40 grams curd
- 10 grams cashew nuts
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dark salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom
- 5 ml oil
How to make garlic chicken:-
- For that, take a large bowl, add boneless chicken and marinate with curd. Add ginger, garlic paste, cashew nuts paste, green chilli paste, chopped coriander leaves.
- Add salt to taste. Mix them all together .
- Now add black salt, cumin powder, cardamom powder and cream. Now apply these ingredients and paste to chicken, and keep aside. Keep the chicken pieces coated with paste for about 30 minutes .
- After this, grease the chicken pieces with butter.
- Now, grill it in charcoal tandoor for about 8-10 minutes.
- Your Garlic Chicken with curd is ready to serve.