Tundey kabab recipe
500 gms minced Mutton2 Eggs
10 gms. Bread crumbs
1meduim sized chopped Onion (Pyaj)
10 pods Garlic (Lasan )
1 " long piece Cinnamon (Dalchini)
1 " long piece Ginger (Adrak)
1 tsp Cumin Seed (Jeera)
6 Pepper corns (Kalimirchi)
4 Red Chillies
5 Green Chilly (Hari Mirch) chopped
100 gms. Bengal Gram (Chana) soaked overnight
How to make Tunday kabab:1. Boil minced meat in 3 cups of water and a teaspoonful of salt till water is absorbed and meat is tender.
2. Grind meat into a fine paste.
3. Take garlic, cumin seeds, cardamoms, cinnamon, ginger, peppercorns, red chillies, Bread crumbs and soaked gram dal and grind into a fine paste.
4. Mix both the pastes well.
5. Now mix well beaten eggs and prepare a uniform dough.
6. Add finely chopped green chillies and onion to dough and mix well.
7. Shape the dough into small round flattened balls or kababs.
8. Heat ghee and deep fry kababs till golden brown and serve hot with sauce or chutney.