Delicious Chocolate Pudding Recipe
There are few lovely moments when you require something sweet and delectable yet don't have the vitality or time to make an exceptional treat. This chocolate rich pudding is an very delicious, so natural, easy to prepare, and no one will know how less time is included in making this magnificent chocolaty dessert.
This Chocolate pudding is very smooth and thick, you must have a passionate feelings for it. The use of chocolate and cocoa powder makes this pudding extremely chocolaty, and tasty that you will appreciate all times. Rice flour thickens up the drain blend and makes a smooth velvety pudding. Try it out, it is absolutely compelling.This is our most loved chocolate pudding formula, check this out.
Ingredients for Chocolate Pudding
- 175 gm chocolate powder
- 1 tbs orange juice
- 3 tbs water
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbs sugar
- 1/2 tbs cream
- 1/2 cup pistachio
How to make Chocolate Pudding
- Melt the chocolate with the orange juice and water in a small pan over very low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and melt in the butter until incorporated. Scrape the chocolate into the bowl. Beat the egg yolks until blended, then beat them into the chocolate mixture. Set aside into cool.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg whites with the cream. Beat in 1 tablespoon of the sugar, at the time, beating well after each addition. Beat 1 tablespoon of the chocolate, then fold in the rest.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Fold into the chocolate mixture. Spoon into individual glass bowls. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil and set aside. Put the sugar and pistachio in a small pan over medium heat. When the sugar starts to melt, stir gently until a caramel forms and the nuts start popping. Pour the praline onto the baking sheet and immediately finely grate the orange rind over. Cool until firm then coarsely chop. Just before serving, sprinkle the chocolate and serve with orange wedges.
This recipe you can serve on upcoming festivals too.