Instant Rava idli in minutes
Idli is a very healthy food prepared without oil. It is just a steamed food prepared by steam, hence it is preferred by many particularly in south India as well as other Asian countries.
Varities of idli
Idli mainly have two varieties depending on ingredients:-
1. Rice idli: in this main ingredients is parboiled rice or short grained rice.
2. Rava idli: in the rava idli no grinding is required. Hence rava this is a instant idli recipe.
In this article we will discuss the most easiest way to make instant rava idli in minutes.
Ingredients for rava idliSooji ( rava)-1cup
salt- as per taste
Curd(mixed with water)-1 1/2cup
How to make easy idli :
1. Mix sooji, salt & curd to make a batter.
2. Keep water in pressure cooker and put on flame.
3. grease idli plates with oil.
4. mix eno in idli batter.
5. after mixing all ingredients pour batter on idli plates.
6. steam for 10 to 15 minutes on high flame in pressure cooker without whistle.