Ingredients :-¾ cup coriander leaves
¼ cup mint leaves
1 green chili
½ tbsp lemon juice
black salt as required
How to make green chutney :-1. rinse the coriander leaves and the mint leaves well in water.
2. chop the green chilli and the garlic roughly.
3. add all the ingredients in a blender or a chutney grinder with some water.
4. the quantity of water can be adjusted as per your liking. but don't make the chutney very thin.
5. blend everything well till smooth.
6. serve the green chutney with indian snacks like samosa, pakora, tikki or dabeli.
7. you can also apply this green chutney on sandwiches and burgers.
8. it stays well in the fridge for 4-5 days.