Bread Pizza in easy steps
Although it is one of the world's simplest and most popular foods, pizza is oddly difficult to define.Pizza is an Italian origin dish.It is made up of flattened bread spread with cheese, veggies, meat and season with basil, oregano, and chili flakes. It is baked in the oven or Tawa pizza is also made. Get this simple bread pizza Recipe made at home.
Ingredients:•10 gms butter
•8 to 10 slices of bread
•15gms garlic cloves, finely chopped
•⅓ cup steamed corn kernels or tinned corn
•1 medium onion, sliced or chopped
•15gms paneer sliced in square shape
•1 large tomato, finely chopped
•1 medium to large capsicum/bell pepper, sliced or chopped (red or green or yellow bell pepper)
•1 tsp dry oregano
•1 tsp chilly flakes
•1 tsp dry basil (optional)
•¼ to ½ Tsp black pepper powder or add as per your taste(optional)
•1 tbsp olive oil
•Regular cheese or mozzarella cheese as required
- Pizza Topping Sauce
How to make Bread Pizza:-
1. Heat 3 tbsp butter in a pan and saute all the veggies (garlic, onions, and capsicum together and then paneer separately)2. Once done, on a Tava melt in some butter and toast your bread till they are little crispy, alternatively toast the bread in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 8 to 12 minutes or more, till they are lightly toasted and golden.
3. Apply pizza topping sauce and top it up with all veggies.
4. Grate some mozzarella cheese and encrust the veggies with cheese.
5. Sprinkle seasoning
6. Now microwave till cheese melts, alternatively place the tray back in the oven and bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 8 to 12 minutes or till the cheese melts or gets lightly browned.
7. Before serving to make the bread little crispy by again placing them on hot Tava.