Ingredients for Egg Halwa:-
- 500 ml Milk
- 200 gms Milk
- Khoa / powder (I used milk powder)
- 6 Eggs
- 250 gms Sugar
- (you can add more if you want)
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- Green powder
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- (Clarified butter)
|Egg Halwa/Ande Ka Halwa|
How to make ande ka meetha halwa (Egg Halwa):-1. Boil milk in a pan.
2. Add the khoa/milk powder and boil further till it dissolves and the mixture becomes thick. Keep stirring continuously.
3. Once the mixture becomes thick, switch off heat and allow to cool.
4. Add rest of the ingredients into the cooled milk mixture and mix well till well blended.
5. Transfer the mixture to a thick bottomed non stick pan.
6. Cook on medium heat, stirring continuously (approximately 45 minutes to an hour) till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan and forms a ball.
7. Make sure you don't burn the dish.
8. Transfer to a greased dish and flatten the top evenly with the back of the spoon.
9. Cut into desired shape.
10. Allow to cool.
11. Garnish with chopped dried fruits and serve.