Lemon paper fish
Fish is a very nutritious food, rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. It also has many health benefits required for healthy body and mind.
- 8 pieces of fish
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 large polythene bag
- oil to bake
- lemon grass to decorate
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 table spoon crushed green black pepper
- 1 table spoon lemon grass
- 1 cup water
How to make lemon paper fish:-
- Place the pieces of fish in the lemon juice and salt for 15-20 minutes and keep it for marinAte.
- Wash again and dry with clean cloth and dry.
- Now add flour, salt and black pepper to the polythene bag and stir well so that the flour can clamify in pieces.
- Exfoliate and flip extra flour from the pieces of fish.
- Now heat the oil in the frying pan and cook the fish for two minutes by speeding the pan.
- Then sharpen the flame and turn the pieces of fish over. Then slow heat and cook again for two minutes.
- Keep in mind that the pieces do not over cooked.
- Cook the pieces well on all sides.
- When the fish are cooking , in the meantime, mix all the ingredients of sauce on the second burner and keep it cooked.
- when Sauce boil, slow the flame and run for one minute.
- Now take out the pieces of fish from the flame and press them with a paper napkin. So that excess oils can be removed. Then put it in the serving dish and put hot sauce on it and serve it with lemon grass.
- Try our other fish recipes....