Spicy Prawn Noodle
|Prawn/shrimp Noodles ( Photo courtesy: ifbfreshcatch)|
Try our this special prawn/shrimp recipes. This is an elegant, easy to prepare and delicious.
Ingredients for Spicy prawn/shrimp Noodles
- 50 gm prawns
- 100 gm noodles
- 3 green chillies
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbs tomato sauce
- 900 ml chicken stock
- 2 lemon
- vinegar-1 tbsp
- 1 tbs ginger
- 1 tbs sugar
- celery finely chopped
- black pepper 1 tablespoon
- 1 bunch coriander`
How to make Prawn Noodles
- Take prawn in a bowl. Add ginger, garlic, and mix well.
- Take a pan, add oil, add prawns when oil is heated. Saute the prawns until 75% cooked then remove from the pan.
- Now add oil in the pan, add 2 tablespoons tomato sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, add celery, black pepper and sugar. Add noodles and toss.
- Add prawns too after a minute and toss on high heat. Simmer for 3-4 minute until the prawns turn brown. Remove the pan from the heat and take the chopped coriander. Add some vinegar.
- Serve straight away, with the reserve coriander sprigs as a garnish and lime wedges for squeezing.