Chicken munch is actually dry chicken Manchurian. Actually a very tasty non-veg. dish that can be frequently used in parties, marriage functions etc. It is definitely a different dish that can amaze your guests.
Ingredients for dry Chicken Manchurian:
- Chicken pieces-1kg
- Ginger garlic paste-2tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Red chilli powder-2 tbsp
- Corn flour-100g
- Maida flour-50g
- Bread crumbs-1cup
- curry leaves
- Green chillies-10
- Salt as per taste
How to make chicken munch:
1. Mix corn flour, maida flour,egg white, salt in a bowl to prepare a thick dough.
2. Apply ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, Turmeric powder & some salt to chicken pieces .
3. Marinate it for 1 an hour.
4. Now dip chicken in dough & roll into bread crumbs.
5. Heat oil in frying pan.
6. Now fry chicken pieces At low flame till brown.
7. In the same pan fry curry leaves and split green chilies.
8. Serve chicken munch decorated with curry leaves and chilies.