Eggless cake recipe
How to make spongy eggless cake in pressure cooker:
1. first grease a 5.5 inch (diameter) and 2.75 inch (height) pan very well with some butter. keep aside. you can also use 6×6 inches square pan or a 5 inches round pan.
4. sprinkle 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or ½ teaspoon vanilla essence all over the flour. you can also add vanilla extract later after mixing the batter.
6. now place the cooker on a low flame on stove top. keep the flame lowest or sim.
7. also add 1 cup sea salt in the cooker. spread the sea salt evenly in the cooker.
10. add 3 tablespoons sugar. i used organic unrefined cane sugar. you can also use regular sugar.
12. place the pan on stove top and heat this mixture on a low flame.
18. now pour the batter in the pan. gently shake the pan or tap the sides.
21. secure the lid firmly and tightly on the cooker. do remember to remove the vent weight (whistle).
23. the top should be golden and when you insert a tooth pick in the center of the cake, it should come out clean or with a few cake crumbs, with no sticky batter on it.